My Blog List

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cookies for Our Troops - Round 7 - BAKING GALS


Here are some more cookies for our Troops (see the BakingGALS website for the scoop on the cookie project).

I made Molasses Cookies from Anita Chu's Field Guide to Cookies; Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Raisin Cookies from Maria and Rosie's Sweet and Simple Bakes; and Coconut cookies from Allrecipes. Each recipe produced delicious cookies for our soldiers in the Middle East. I made enough to fill two of these cake boxes.

Everything is tightly packed and sealed and I'm mailing them almost immediately - this time it won't be easy for me to gobble them. If any of you Baking Gals and Guys out there, who do not already belong to Baking GALS (means Give a Little Support)would like to send goodies to our Troops, just check out the BakingGALS blog referenced at the top of this blog.